Sunday, April 11, 2010

Juitt.. our pet dog..





It is a weekend again. We would bathe Juitt, our pet dog in the midday with warm water.
She does not like water...so after bathing, she would shake herself vigorously to get rid of the water on her body !

During my childhood days...i remember my family has a number of pet, both dogs and cats. My siblings and me would choose our own pet !. I remember well, i chose a female puppy. She has black and white fur. Every day when i got back from school, she would waged at me.

I grew up in a tiny town near the Rejang River in the Borneo Island. Life is carefree and fun.. swimming every evening in the river, climbing hills and trees... Qooh.... so much about myself..back to my new pet..Juitt..now...

See some pictures of her...after bathing... she smells good.. and clean..





Just after bathing, Juitt would shake herself and do this..... to get rid of the water on her body..








She is licking herself dry....















and then she would sun-bathe herself.....



1 comment:

  1. Wah !!! so cute your dog.
    I think she waiting for boyfriend while sun bathe Ah!Ah........

    from tava

    ReplyDelete