Saturday, April 24, 2010

Chinese Paintings



i took up chinese painting 3 years ago. My teacher is an Artist who graduated from the Nanyang school of Art in Spore in the 1960's. she has been drawing for more than 40 years ! Her drawings has been sold worldwide and can be found in our very own National Bank.. Maybank HQ. Here are some pictures of my teacher and her drawings..










visit my teacher's web ..at..www.geocities.com/jade_art2000 or drop a line to her at jade_art2000@yahoo.com. her paintings are available for sale at anytime. you can place an order with her for different paintings for different occasions/purposes.


this is my painting...how is it?




so much for now...will post more of my paintings tomorrow...cheers...

thank you n see u .




1 comment:

  1. Oh!! wonderful and amazing painting.
    it was creative and have meaning of nature.

    ReplyDelete